Have you been tasked with organizing a golfing event? Let Miami Tour Company help - from tee times to full-service golf tournaments, we will provide transportation, negotiate green fees, arrange food, beverages, and prizes.
Tips to organize a golf tournamentDepending on the size and scope of the event, here are some items to consider when planning:
- Green and cart fees
- Food and beverage
- Prizes, trophies, gift certificates
- Photography, including team pictures for each group
- Golf pro clinic
- Contingency plans if it rains
10 fun golf courses near MiamiIn this list, we included challenging courses and others that are better for beginners:
|Miami Beach Golf Club||18||72|
|Plantation Preserve Golf Course||18||72|
|Biltmore Hotel Golf Course||18||71|
|Jacaranda Golf Club||36||71|
|Soffer Golf Course Turnberry||36||71|
|Trump Doral Golf Course||72||73|
|Miami Shores Golf Course||18||71|
|Greynold's Golf Course||9||36|
|Crandon Golf Course Key Biscayne||18||72|
|La Gorce Country Club||18||71|
What you should do now1. If you'd like us to help you organize a special event — to dramatically improve the safety and satisfaction for everyone in your group, then call us at 305-260-6855. On this free phone consultation, Michelle, Monica, or Carolina will discuss your needs and suggest strategies to save money.
2. When you're ready to book, all we require is a 25% deposit to save the date and time. The remainder is due 7 days before the charter takes place.
3. If you are traveling alone, or with a small group, you can save money and take a day tour with us (not private). Go here and view the options.
4. If you're still in the planning stage, use our "Planning" zone to learn about everything from charter rates and good restaurants to travel itineraries, site inspections, and fun things to do for groups.