The document is here: Event Planning Chart
Download this free project management tool to establish a timeline, set tasks, and deadlines for your event.
How to use the Planning Chart:
You can add more rows to extend the timeline and task list to suit the needs of your event, using the supplied fields as examples. Open and save the chart in Google Docs format
How we can help you plan the trip
1. If your plan is to hire a private transportation companyWe own and operate a luxury fleet of buses and vans, which allows us to extend the highest quality service and lowest prices to our clients. To discover how we can help you to plan your trip:
- Read our client success stories and reviews
- Visit our “Services” page to see how we help our clients
- Call us at 305-260-6855, we'll discuss your needs and suggest strategies to save money
2. If your plan is to do a shared tour with a local companyCome join us! Our ready-to-go sightseeing tours have everything you need for a great day of fun—free bottled water, illustrated maps, luggage storage, WiFi, and a phone charger at your seat. Buy tickets... Meet your guide... and away you go.
You'll meet nice people and enjoy good stories, music, a little exercise, and breathtaking scenery. 5-star reviews are fairly common.