Have any questions you need answered? Call us at 305-260-6855. We’re happy to help.
Day 1 and 2: Explore MiamiWelcome to Miami! Upon arriving at the airport, a private shuttle takes you to your oceanfront hotel in Miami Beach. You will have the rest of the day to relax and explore the world famous tourist district around your hotel.
After a restful nights sleep, meet your tour guide at the hotel and experience a private tour of Miami's most interesting places. You'll visit the Art Deco District, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Little Havana, and more. Our highly rated bus tour will leave you with a great understanding about the entire city. After lunch, you'll enjoy a relaxing boat cruise around Star Island and the celebrity homes. The cruise departs from Bayside Marketplace, an outdoor shopping mall in Downtown Miami. After the cruise, you will have time to shop and explore Bayside, before taking you back to the hotel. Dinner at a local restaurant will complete the day.
Day 3: Key West OvernightToday, youll meet your guide and take a private tour to Key West. To get there, you'll cross the stunning Overseas Highway and Seven Mile Bridge. After checking into your hotel, you'll visit the home of legendary writer, Ernest Hemingway. The house is one of Key Wests most historic places. You will also visit the Mel Fisher Museum to see gold, treasure, and artifacts recovered from shipwrecks around Key West. After seeing both places, youll have time to explore, shop and eat before heading to Mallory Square for the Sunset Celebration. Stay up late and enjoy the nightlife in Key West.
Day 4: Key West on the WaterTo really experience Key West, you must get out of the water, because without a doubt, the most popular attraction is the warm, blue waters that surround the island. Today, you can choose from taking a glass bottom boat ride, or a snorkeling tour. After the activities, you will have about 3 hours to visit any places in Key West you still want to see. The ride back to Miami will be at a comfortable pace, stopping at any desired locations on the way.
Day 5: Everglades Eco AdventureAfter enjoying a leisurely breakfast at your hotel in Miami Beach, you'll meet your guide and make your way to Everglades National Park for a wonderful day of adventure. Your journey begins at authentic alligator farm, where you will take a private airboat ride, followed by an exciting wildlife show. After lunch, the adventure continues at the Shark Valley Visitors Center, where you'll board an open air tram and take a 2-hour guided tour deep into the park. The open vehicles are great for seeing wildlife. At the half-way point on the trail, a 45 foot high observation deck gives you magnificent view of the area. We'll get you back to your hotel in plenty of time for dinner and dancing.
Day 6: Orlando OvernightYour day begins with an early breakfast in Miami, followed by a scenic drive to Orlando for a full day of fun at Disney World or Universal Studios. Choose from any of the 7 amazing theme parks in the area. You can stay as late as you would like and go at your own pace. At the end of the day, we will meet you at the park and take you to your hotel for a restful nights sleep.
Day 7: Kennedy Space CenterAfter breakfast, hop in the bus for a quick drive to Cocoa Beach where you will spend the day at Kennedy Space Center. Explore the Visitor Complex. See IMAX space films and the actual Space Shuttle Atlantis, along with all of the exhibits and shows. Take the Kennedy Space Center Bus Tour and experience an actual Shuttle launch. At the end of the day, we'll drive back to Miami on the coastal route, so you can see different part of Florida.
Day 8: Miami Day of Rest and Departure HomeAfter sleeping in and enjoying a leisurely breakfast, back in Miami Beach, meet your guide and take a private shuttle to the Airport for your flight home.
Price: Approximately $2,289 per person, with an 8-person minimum *
Hotel Class: 3-Star in Miami Beach, Key West, Orlando
How to lower the price:
- Rather than taking private tours, taking our daily group tours will lower the price
- Taking a taxi to and from the Airport will lower the price
- Selecting a different hotel class will lower the price
- Miami Airport transportation to and from your hotel
- 5 nights in a Miami Beach hotel, standard room, with breakfast included
- 1 night in a Key West hotel, standard room, with breakfast included
- 1 night in a Orlando hotel, standard room, with breakfast included
- English speaking driver/guide
- Miami city tour - 4 hours
- Miami boat tour - 90 minutes
- Ernest Hemingway House admission
- Mel Fisher Museum admission
- 2-hour glass bottom boat ride or 3-hour snorkel tour
- Everglades airboat ride and wildlife show
- Shark Valley admission and tram tour
- Admission to 1 Disney World or Universal Studios theme park
- Kennedy Space Center admission - includes bus tour, exhibits and shows
- Hotel tax and resort fees
- Fuel charges, tolls, and parking
What you should do now1. We already did a charter just like yours. So wherever you are in the world, if you'd like us to be your charter company—to dramatically improve the safety and satisfaction of your group—call 305-260-6855.
2. We'll analyze your event and discuss strategies to save money and time. When you're ready to book, all we require is a 25% deposit to save the date. The remainder is due 7 days before the charter takes place.
3. If you're traveling alone, or with a small group, you may want to take a day tour (not private), then go here and view the options.
4. If you're still in the planning stage, use our "Planning" zone to learn about everything from charter rates and good restaurants to travel itineraries, site inspections, and fun things to do for groups.