Have any questions you need answered? Call us at 305-260-6855. We’re happy to help.
Day 1 and 2: Explore MiamiWelcome to Miami! Upon arriving at the airport, a private shuttle takes you to your oceanfront hotel in Miami Beach. You will have the rest of the day to relax and explore the world famous tourist district around your hotel.
After a restful nights sleep, meet your tour guide at the hotel and experience a private tour of Miami's most interesting places. You'll visit the Art Deco District, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Little Havana, and more. Our highly rated bus tour will leave you with a great understanding about the entire city. After lunch, continue your exploration on a private Everglades tour, where youll take an airboat ride and see a wildlife show. Tonight, youll have time to enjoy Miami Beach and dinner at a local restaurant.
Day 3: Key West & The KeysToday youll meet your guide and take a private tour to Key West. To get there, you'll cross the stunning Overseas Highway and Seven Mile Bridge. Upon arrival, you'll visit the home of legendary writer, Ernest Hemingway. The house is one of Key Wests most historic places. You will also visit the Mel Fisher Museum to see gold, treasure, and artifacts recovered from shipwrecks around Key West. After seeing both places, youll have about 3 hours to explore, shop and eat before heading back to Miami.
Day 4: Boat Cruise around Star Island & Departure HomeAfter sleeping in and enjoying a leisurely breakfast, you'll meet your guide and take a 90-minute boat tour around Star Island and the celebrity homes. The cruise departs from Bayside Marketplace, an outdoor shopping mall in Downtown Miami. After the cruise, you will have time to eat lunch and do any last minute shopping at Bayside, before we take you back to the Airport for your flight home.
Price: Approximately $1,450 per person, with an 8-person minimum *
Hotel Class: 3-Star, Miami Beach, Oceanfront
How to lower the price:
- Rather than taking private tours, taking our daily group tours will lower the price
- Taking a taxi to and from the Airport will lower the price
- Selecting a different hotel class will lower the price
- Miami Airport transportation to and from your hotel
- 3 nights in Miami Beach hotel, standard room, with breakfast included
- English speaking driver/guide
- Miami city tour - 4 hours
- Everglades tour - includes airboat ride and wildlife show
- Ernest Hemingway House admission
- Mel Fisher Museum admission
- Miami boat tour
- Hotel tax and resort fees
- Fuel charges, tolls, and parking
What you should do now1. We have did a charter just like yours. So wherever you are in the world, if you'd like us to be your charter company—to dramatically improve the safety and satisfaction of your group—call 305-260-6855.
2. We'll analyze your event and discuss strategies to save money and time. When you're ready to book, all we require is a 25% deposit to save the date. The remainder is due 7 days before the charter takes place.
3. If you're traveling alone, or with a small group, you may want to take a day tour (not private), then go here and view the options.
4. If you're still in the planning stage, use our "Planning" zone to learn about everything from charter rates and good restaurants to travel itineraries, site inspections, and fun things to do for groups.