The BBB bases this grade on information about Miami Tour Company and feedback from our customers. A business that receives an A rating means they meet the qualifying factors, which include integrity and performance.
The Better Business Bureau Accreditation is an honor - only a business that meets the high qualifications is included.
To be accredited, Miami Tour Company abides by the following standards:
- Maintain a positive track record in the marketplace
- Honestly represent products and services
- Clearly disclose all policies and guarantees.
- Honor promises and abide by all written agreements and verbal representations
- Address disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith
- Safeguard privacy and protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud
- Approach all business dealings and transactions with integrity
A BBB-accredited business must live up to high standards for trust. This makes BBB's rating an important factor to consider before choosing a tour company.