Bus ride, airboat tour, alligator show, exhibits, & park included in one ticket.
Duration: 3 hours
Availability: Every day at 2pm
• 30-minute airboat tour by local guide
• Alligator and wildlife show
• Jungle trail, observation platform, exhibits
• Snack bar & souvenir shop
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off
• Everglades Park admission (a $25 value!)
• Bus ride to Everglades National Park and back
• Professional audio tour, with music soundtrack for driving to the Park
• Free bottled water all day
• Free souvenir map (a $5 value)
• Sunscreen & mosquito repellent
• 50% off mojitos
What happens after I book?
You will immediately receive an email with your tickets and directions.
Local airboat guides take you into the wetlands, speeding through waterways and stopping to point out the wildlife. You may see alligators, turtles, and exotic birds as you explore the sawgrass marsh. This family-friendly tour is perfect for those seeking a little adventure on their vacation; high speeds and tight turns combine the rush of an amusement park ride with the thrill of a safari. After the airboat tour, you'll watch a wildlife show, where you can meet and greet and exotic species – from gators and snakes to raccoons and panthers. This family-friendly adventure blends education, beauty, and safe thrills, earning glowing reviews from guests
2017 Certificate of Excellence for consistently great feedback from 722 reviews.
BBB accredited business MiamiTourCompany.com: "Meets BBB standards to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints."
|2:15 PM||Drive to Everglades||Tour starts|
|3:00 PM||Arrive at Airboat Park||See guide for instructions|
|3:15 PM||Airboat Ride||30 minutes|
|3:45 PM||Wildlife Show||30 minutes|
|4:30 PM||Drive to Miami||40 minutes|
|5:15 PM||Bayside Market||5 minutes|
|5:30 PM - 6:30||Hotel drop-offs||TBA|