Seeing the best of Miami in one day is fun & easy.
* Or, save $45 per person and drive to Miami. Book here
Duration: 10.5 hours
Availability: Every day at 8am
Vehicle type: 2016 Mini Coach, with a cool & quiet cabin that protects you from the sun
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off
• Professional audio tour with music soundtrack for driving in the city
• 7 locations where you can hop-off the bus and take pictures
• Sit-down lunch (a $30 value!)
» Cuban sandwich
» Fruit plate
» Plantain chips
» Cheese & guava pastry
» Ice cream
» Cuban coffee
• Art Deco walking tour
• Wynwood walking tour
• Little Havana walking tour
• Bus ride to Everglades National Park, with music & narration
• Safari Park admission (a $28 value!)
• 30-minute airboat tour by local guide
• Alligator and wildlife show
• Jungle trail, observation platform, snack bar, exhibits
• Souvenir map (a $5 value!)
• Free bottled water all day
• Sunscreen & mosquito repellent
• 50% off mojitos
What happens after I book?
You will immediately receive an email with your tickets and directions.
Intimidated by Miami? Don't worry, we take care of everything for you. The day begins with a driving tour around Miami Beach, and a guided walking tour of the Art Deco District on Ocean Drive. Then, you're off to Wynwood for a fully-guided tour of the Art District. After that, enjoy a delicious Cuban-American lunch. Then, hop in the bus to Little Havana for ice cream at Domino Park.
And the day is only half over. At 2pm, you'll drive to Everglades National Park for an airboat ride and wildlife show.
Doing Fort Lauderdale To The Max! is an absolute must for tourists. You'll meet other travelers and enjoy a mix of live and recorded commentary, music, food, exercise, and breathtaking scenery.
2016 Certificate of Excellence for consistently great feedback from 642 reviews.
BBB accredited business MiamiTourCompany.com: "Meets BBB standards to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints."
|8:00 AM||Fort Lauderdale pick-up||TBD|
|9:45 AM||South Beach||Miami tour starts|
|10:00 AM||Ocean Drive, Art Deco District||800 meter walking tour|
|11:45 AM||Wynwood Walls, Street Art District||300 meter walking tour|
|12:30 PM||Lunch in Little Havana||45 minutes|
|1:15 PM||Ice Cream at Domino Park||200 meter walking tour|
|2:15 PM||Drive to Everglades||Everglades tour starts|
|3:00 PM||Arrive at Airboat Park||See guide for instructions|
|3:15 PM||Airboat Ride||30 minutes|
|3:45 PM||Wildlife Show||30 minutes|
|4:30 PM||Drive to Miami||40 minutes|
|5:15 PM||Bayside Market||5 minutes|
|5:30 PM||Fort Lauderdale drop-off||TBD|