Turn an ordinary day into an extraordinary one with Miami Tour Company.
Current Price for an eight-hour VIP Tour is $1,500. You may stay overnight for an additional charge.
• VIP Tour for up to 5 Guests
• Private tour - one group per vehicle
• A flexible start time, picked by you
• Pick-up and drop-off anywhere
• Fully guided tour with music
• Multiple activities in one day - included in the price
• Breakfast snack, coffee, and juice
• Lunch at Southernmost Beach Cafe
• Free drink at the Sunset Party
• Hemingway House admission
• Fort Zachary State Park admission
• Swimming and snorkeling at the beach
• Key West driving tour
• Key West walking tour
• Photos at Southernmost Point
• Photos at Seven Mile Bridge
• Photos at Lobster Monument
• Tarpon feeding at Robbie's Marina
• A walk to the real Southernmost Point in the United States, not the tourist trap they want you to believe.
• Beautifully illustrated map
• Free bottled water all day
• Sunscreen & mosquito repellent
Sites seen: Including the planned activities, you also have free time to visit the bars and shops in Key West. This is a "small group experience" allowing us to personalize the day for you.
Transportation type: Luxury SUV, or Mercedes-Benz Van.
What happens after I fill out the form?
You'll get a Quote in about 3 hours.
A Miami vacation is not complete without visiting the Florida Keys, and the best way to go is on our Key West To The Max! tour. On the way, we'll stop at the Seven Mile Bridge and two other great spots to take pictures. In Key West, you'll have a delicious lunch on the beach. Then, we take you on a guided tour around the island. Admission to the Hemingway House and Fort Zachary State Park is included. After, you can swim and snorkel at the beach. Then, enjoy a free drink at the sunset party. You'll be buzzing with wonderful memories all the way home.
2016 Certificate of Excellence for consistently great feedback from 642 reviews.
BBB accredited business MiamiTourCompany.com: "Meets BBB standards to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints."
|7:00 AM||Hotel pick-ups|
|7:45 AM||Leave Miami|
|8:15 AM||Breakfast break|
|9:30 AM||Lobster Monument photo stop|
|10:00 AM||Giant fish feeding at Robbie's Marina|
|11:15 AM||Seven Mile Bridge photo stop|
|12:30 PM||Lunch at Southernmost Beach Cafe in Key West|
|1:45 PM||Hemingway House walking tour|
|3:00 PM||Key West driving tour|
|3:30 PM||Key West walking tour|
|4:00 PM||Fort Zachary State Park walking tour, swimming, and snorkeling at the beach|
|Sunset||Sunset celebration party|
|7:30 PM||Leave Key West|
|11:00 PM||Arrive in Miami|