Lunch at a famous Cuban restaurant is included.
* Or, save $45 per person and drive to Miami. Book here
Duration: 10.5 hours
Availability: Every day at 8am
Vehicle type: 2016 Mini Coach, with a cool & quiet cabin that protects you from the sun
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off
• 90-minute boat cruise around Miami islands, with narration about the city & famous residents (a $28 value!)
• Professional audio tour with music soundtrack for driving in the city
• 7 locations where you can hop off the bus and take pictures
• Sit-down lunch (a $30 value!)
» Cuban sandwich
» Chicken empanada
» Fruit plate
» Plantain chips
» Cheese & guava pastry
» Ice cream
» Cuban coffee
• Vegetarian & gluten-free option
• Art Deco walking tour
• Wynwood walking tour
• Little Havana walking tour
• Souvenir map (a $5 value!)
• Free bottled water all day
• Sunscreen & mosquito repellent
• 50% off mojitos
What happens after I book?
You will immediately receive an email with your tickets and directions.
The day begins with a driving tour around Miami Beach, and a guided walking tour of the Art Deco District on Ocean Drive. Then, you're off to Wynwood for a fully-guided tour of the Art District. After that, you will enjoy a delicious Cuban-American lunch. Then, hop in the bus to Little Havana for ice cream at Domino Park.
And the day is only half over. At 3pm, you'll take a relaxing boat cruise on a double deck yacht to see the islands and celebrity homes.
Doing Fort Lauderdale To The Max! is an absolute must for tourists. You'll meet other travelers and enjoy a mixture of live and recorded commentary, music, food, exercise, and breathtaking scenery.
2017 Certificate of Excellence for consistently great feedback from 733 reviews.
BBB accredited business MiamiTourCompany.com: "Meets BBB standards to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints."
|6:45 AM - 8:00 AM||Fort Lauderdale pick-ups||TBA|
|10:00 AM||Joe's Stone Crab, Miami Beach||Tour starts|
|10:30 AM||Botanical Garden & Holocaust Memorial||25 minutes (walking tour)|
|11:45 AM||Wynwood Walls, graffiti art park||15 minutes (walking tour)|
|12:30 PM||Little Havana, Cuban neighborhood||30 minutes (lunch)|
|1:15 PM||Virginia Key Beach||5 minutes (photo stop)|
|1:45 PM||Bayside Market free time||30 minutes|
|2:45 PM||Board the boat||Meet at the blue umbrella|
|3:00 PM||Cruise starts||90 minutes|
|4:45 PM||Bayside Market free time||45 minutes|
|5:15 PM - 7:15||Drive to Fort Lauderdale||TBA|