Bus Ride, Airboat Tour, Alligator Show, Exhibits, & Park included in one ticket.
* Or, save $45 per person and drive to Miami. Book here
Availability: Every day at 8am
Duration: 8 hours
Your tour includes:
• Fort Lauderdale round trip transportation
• Bus ride to Everglades National Park, with music & narration
• Safari Park admission (a $28 value!)
• 30-minute airboat tour by local guide
• Alligator and wildlife show
• Jungle trail, observation platform, snack bar, exhibits
• Souvenir map (a $5 value!)
• Free bottled water all day
• Sunscreen & mosquito repellent
• 50% off mojitos
• Express bus to Fort Lauderdale
Sites seen: Bayside Market, Everglades National Park
What happens after I book?
You will immediately receive an email with your tickets, along with driving directions and parking information.
Local airboat guides take you into the wetlands, speeding through waterways and stopping to point out the wildlife. You may see alligators, turtles, and exotic birds as you explore the sawgrass marsh. This family-friendly tour is perfect for those seeking a little adventure on their vacation; high speeds and tight turns combine the rush of an amusement park ride with the thrill of a safari. After the airboat tour, you'll watch a wildlife show, where you can meet and greet and exotic species – from gators and snakes to raccoons and panthers. This family-friendly adventure blends education, beauty, and safe thrills, earning glowing reviews from guests.
2017 Certificate of Excellence for consistently great feedback from 733 reviews.
BBB accredited business MiamiTourCompany.com: "Meets BBB standards to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints."
|6:45 AM - 8:00 AM||Fort Lauderdale pick-ups||TBA|
|10:45 AM||Tour starts||Bayside Market|
|11:30 AM||Arrive at the Park||See guide for details|
|11:45 AM||Airboat Ride||30 minutes|
|12:30 PM||Wildlife Show||30 minutes|
|1:00 PM||Free time||15 minutes|
|1:15 PM||Drive to Miami||45 minutes|
|2:00 PM||Bayside Market free time||15 minutes|
|5:15 PM - 7:15 PM||Drive to Fort Lauderdale||TBA|