Meet other travelers and enjoy good music, commentary, and beautiful scenery.
* Or, save $45 per person and drive to Miami. Book here
• No tax or extra fees
• Mobile voucher accepted
• Free cancellation
• Booking is fast & easy
Availability: Every day at 8am
Duration: 10.5 hours
Vehicle type: 2016 coach bus, with mood lighting, big windows, and a cool & quiet cabin that protects you from the sun. The environmentally friendly vehicle is powered by low emission clean air bio diesel.
Your tour includes:
• Fort Lauderdale round trip transportation
• Bus ride to Everglades National Park, with music & narration
• Safari Park admission (a $28 value!)
• 30-minute airboat tour by local guide
• Alligator and wildlife show
• Jungle trail, observation platform, exhibits
• Snack bar & souvenir shop
• 90-minute boat cruise around Miami islands, with narration about the city & famous residents (a $25 value!)
• The boat has an air-conditioned lower level and a shaded observation deck
• Souvenir map (a $5 value!)
• Free bottled water on the bus
• Sunscreen & mosquito repellent
• 50% off mojitos
• Express bus to Fort Lauderdale
Sites seen: Everglades National Park, Biscayne Bay, Star Island, Port Miami, Bayside Market, Downtown Miami.
What happens after I book?
You will immediately receive an email with your tickets and more information.
First, you'll hop aboard an airboat for an exciting Everglades tour. Then, you'll head back to Miami and hop aboard a yacht for relaxing boat cruise around Biscayne Bay. Don't miss this opportunity to experience places most people do not get to see.
2017 HALL of FAME
SIX-TIME WINNER OF
CERTIFICATE of EXCELLENCE
2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017
Consistently great feedback from 733 reviews.
BBB accredited business MiamiTourCompany.com: "Meets BBB standards to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints."
|6:45 AM - 8:00 AM||Fort Lauderdale pick-ups||TBA|
|10:45 AM||Tour starts||Bayside Market|
|11:30 AM||Arrive at the Park||See guide for details|
|11:45 AM||Airboat Ride||30 minutes|
|12:30 PM||Wildlife Show||30 minutes|
|1:00 PM||Free time||15 minutes|
|1:15 PM||Drive to Miami||45 minutes|
|2:00 PM||Bayside Market||See guide for details|
|2:45 PM||Board the boat||Meet at the blue umbrella|
|3:00 PM||Cruise starts||90 minutes|
|4:45 PM||Bayside Market free time||45 minutes|
|5:15 PM - 7:15 PM||Drive to Fort Lauderdale||TBA|